Thursday, November 4, 2010

MY SEMESTRAL BREAK EXPERIENCED!

"Vacation day!", that is the phrase that come's first in the minds of all students, and i am one of them!.We are all know that Semestral break is what we call a rest week to all students.. All students are happy to have this vacation...
October 23,2010 start of my vacation! During my vacation for more than one week, i spent all this to my family and together with my friends.I am very happy because during my semestral break, every day we went to Vigan and other place(stroll) together with my close cousin and close aunt..For me this is an adventure week, because we have a lots of places that we've visit.My semestral break is also an unforgettable because during this vacation i met someone that i really missed,because this person is very special in my life.In one day, we spent our time together with our other friends.. October 25, day of local election, and i'am glad because i am one of the Sk Kagawad in our brgy.. During the all saints day ,i am very happy because the member of my family was complete and we went to cemetery to visit the tomb of my grandfather.The night of all saints day ,we have a semi ghost hunting in our house together the member of our family!
I am very happy in my Semestral break! its an unforgettable vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment